02 February 2011

Before + After: Secret Beer!

Before: 





After:

"furniture"

That's a storage ottoman that keeps things cold - and it only cost me $8, since this drapery fabric was on uber-clearance at Hobby Lobby.  I already had cord for the welting and thick quilt batting in The Storage Pit (what Kress has taken to calling my supply stores...or maybe he's referring to my craft room.  I really don't know.  Maybe I should clean it again at some point).



the buttons are TOO SMALL - but it's what I had


Really, I just like saying "secret beer."  At the event this weekend, this cooler will actually hold ice, bottled water, a couple of sodas, and finger-munchies to snack on during the day before the big feast in the evening.  :)


.

1 comment:

  1. Pretteee...mine looks kinda shabby next to that one, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)