02 December 2011

Pics Or It Didn't Happen

WHEW!  I've been so busy with work this week, I haven't had time to make a blog post!  I have been getting things done around the house, though.

I've begun a little Side Table Rodeo in the house which will end up affecting three different rooms.

I went EPIC THRIFT SHOPPING with some friends last weekend and acquired a big honkin' area rug for ten dollars.

I'm making some art.

I've started more painting in the guest bath.

Soon as I have time to finish projects, put that new rug in place, take pics, and post about it, you'll read about it! In the meantime, everybody have a great weekend. :)

*woman

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)