05 January 2012

Ikea Shopping List

It's going to be a few more days until I can get the craft room situated enough to bring you "after" pics, and introduce you to the next project I have lined up.  In the meantime, here's what's on my radar the next time I trek out to my "local" (an hour away) Big Blue Swedish Box:


ALSEDA woven "stool."  Floor cushion with internal scaffolding, really.  Made of woven banana fibers, and I ADORE the smell of them.  I've meant to grab a couple of these for the house/patio forever, but I never seem to get around to it.

BOLLO folding wooden table...which, for some reason, I couldn't find on my last trip, even though I looked all over the place.   Now when I look for it on the website, I can find the page for the BOLLO series, but it looks like all they have left is the chair.  Sad panda!  That would have been perfect for back patio, SCA camping... .  Sigh.



INDIRA woven cotton bedspread.  I want several of these, actually - for camping, for a light summer throw on the bed or the couch, for wrapping up in on the patio on a cool Spring night.  It comes in several colors I really like, and they're starting to go on sale as they get ready for Spring stock.







NARHET stemware.  So cute!  I'm picky about stuff like this - and I really shouldn't be, considering how much glassware I've broken in my life, I'm pretty clumsy - but there's a certain shape and feel that I'm always on the lookout for, and these are it.  Ikea, I love you.  So pretty, and simple.







KVIST duvet cover & sham set.  This is the same fabric as on my big ironing board in the sewing room, and I'm in love with it.  I've always wanted this duvet cover, but it didn't work in my bedroom - so it's going in the guest room...that I'm going to start talking about next week.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)