I loved my dining room table. I really did. Thing is, I never used it as a dining table. It was too small to seat more than 2-3 people comfortably, and since when do I have dinner parties? It was mostly a flat surface that accreted random detritus, and it was wasting space. Meanwhile, I've been wanting a round coffee table for some time. So I took the dining table apart, cut about a foot and a half out of the pedestal, and reassembled the whole thing:
Before:
 |
| 2013 |
After:
And then...
I made myself a little time-out corner in the dining room, instead. A couple of extra tub chairs that didn't fit in the living room, and the [antique?] plant stand/table that a friend gave me a few years ago. I needed a comfy place to sit and use my asthma nebulizer machine, and now I have one. Yay!
Ta-da!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)