| A "let's see if I can still do this" starter piece with metal leaves, and a wrap on a clay scarab. |
| Necklace and earrings in Fluorite, amethyst, iolite, and emerald chips. |
| The fluorite set (left) was inspired by this lampwork glass set (right), which I made several years ago. |
| Faceted carnelian, graduated, with that scarab from the first picture. |
| Faux-lapis (dyed howlite, I believe) which broke. I didn't have the right spacer beads, so I improvised... |
| ...I improvised in a way that left me with enough beads and spacers to make a matching bracelet. Yay! |
I have two more necklace-and-bracelet/earrings sets going right now, and nothing planned after that. Whew! So many projects.
I also painted this:
| "Atchafalaya", painted from photos I took the last time I was passing through the Atchafalaya Basin in Louisiana. |
That's all for now! I have a new rug I'll show you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)