Let's! Go! Shopping!
- 3 packages drywall anchors & screws
- 1 metal wall-mount shelf rail
- 3 metal shelf brackets (the kind that hang from said rail)
- 3 pieces of oak-veneer MDF, 1/4" (unrelated to the shelving parts)
Advance Auto Parts
Which is, by the way, my very favorite auto parts store. They're always nice, patient, well-informed and informative - and they don't give me that "Helpless Little Woman" crap that some auto parts places are notorious for with female customers! Yes, I CAN work on my own car, thank you very much, and I don't need testicles to do it!
- air filter
- gas cap (because mine broke yesterday! WTF?)
|Big. Brass. Ovaries.|
(Ikea with three exclamation points, because that's how much I love it).
- 2 packages LILL sheer mesh curtain panels
- 3 15" SAMLA clear storage boxes
- linen fabric (AINA), white, yardage to be determined when I see the quality in person
Now to DO something with all that stuff! I did put the gas cap on yesterday before I even left the store parking lot. And I put everything away when I got home instead of dumping it on the dining room table or the garage floor, LOL.
Got caught up on my sewing last night, and repaired a table that I bought from a friend last week, which I broke the second I got home, LOL. More on that later in the week. :)
Ok, so I haven't gone to Ikea yet. Thursday!