10 January 2012

When One Door Closes, Another Opens Somewhere Else

It's true!

First, last night, I visited a friend I hadn't seen in some months, and she showed me this fantastic giant metal storm door  that she'd picked up for free and couldn't use...and offered it to me.  I hemmed and hawed - my front door is just slightly a funky size, enough that most other doors don't work with it.  Hers was exactly right! YAY!!!

And then I got in my truck to leave attempted to get into my truck to leave, and couldn't get the key into the lock.  I had to go in through the passenger side to unlock the driver's side door!  The hell?  I got it fixed this morning, though, so it's all good.

Soon as my friend and I can get that door across town (when we both have time, since it won't fit in my truck), I'll have a new storm door to refinish and hang.  Yay!



.

2 comments:

  1. Hee. I thought of you first, actually, until I remembered that she has a pickup truck, hehe. It's mostly just a matter of coordinating schedules. Probably next week. Thanks, tho. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)