24 April 2013

Bedroom Shenanigans

No, not that kind of bedroom shenanigans.  Gutter-brain!  I just re-arranged all the furniture.  Well, most of it.  I wanted to play with the idea of making space for a small seating area within the room, and also some floor space for hula hooping, since there isn't any in the living room at the moment (there are still two people's furniture crammed into my house, lol).   I went from this:



To this:





Yes, the bed is half in front of the window, which you're not "supposed" to do.  But you know what?  I like it.  This is still a work in progress - it needs a rug, and some artwork on that wall (the "Evening Mood" (Bougereau) was left over from the old arrangement), and once the living room is settled the way I want it to be, this piano will be out there:

<---- nbsp="" td="">


And I'll have room to put a little comfy chair, or a bench against that wall, with a little table in between the two chairs, like this:


If I still like this by then, hehe.  You know me.



.

1 comment:

  1. Makes me wish even more that I'd grabbed that chair for you. Bad friend.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)