19 April 2013

Small Stuff

Some small, non-housey stuff for you this week.  I've spent most of my week working on big SCA sewing projects; but I managed to squeeze in:


This bracelet, which is also a two-strand necklace (one beaded, one plain chain), that I have wrapped around my arm.

The jeans in the pic are another project:  Target clearance $6, and BRIGHT screaming purple.  I dyed them black and slashed them this week. :)










I'm almost done with this red crocheted sweater;  pics when finished.

I started a purple one, too.










And I finished this pink crocheted snood - for SCA purposes, yes, but I've come to love wearing these so much that I'm wearing them with my regular clothes, too.  They're soooo comfy and convenient, and soft.  :)





More soon!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)