04 November 2013

A Ten-Minute Side Table Upgrade

You know what's awesome?

Spray paint.



This table is fucking boring.





















Now it's awesome!

This is actually the original glass top for the thing.  I think I got this table at a garage sale for $20 like a million years ago.  It was white, and it had an MDF top under the glass that was SUPER gross and water-damaged.  I threw it away, and sprayed the table black.

It spent a lot of time being a table on my back porch, where it went great with the black wicker chairs.  Then it spent some time in my living room, being a pain in the ass with a silver fake-o Moroccan tray on it.

But it needed to be SHINY.  SHINY!!!!  


Now it is awesome.


















.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)