|First I cleaned the sewing room.|
Then I emptied what was my "art space" (read: "storage
pit"), except for a few items which are staying in the
room or just couldn't be moved elsewhere.
Most of what was in the "art space" got moved into
the sewing room; but the actual ART stuff I moved into the
"music room" side of my looooong living room.
It's a bit of a clusterfuck.
Then I moved this little white ceiling
fan, which was WAY too small to do
much good in my 16x18' bedroom...
...into the 10x11' ex-art-space, which
works MUCH better.
Then I took this old ceiling fan, which HAD been in
the "art space" (and was originally the living room fan
when the house was built in '04)...
...took it apart and spray-painted the entire thing
(props to Pretty Handy Girl, without whose blog I
wouldn't have been brave enough to try lots of things)
...and put it into the master bedroom, which needed
more air flow. The fan is still dated and ugly...
but at least it's not bright brassy gold anymore. Eugh.
Oh, and I also spray-painted this $1 Ikea clock gold.
I hate it. But whatever, LOL.