16 May 2014

Chuggin' Right Along

Things I've gotten done this week:



First I cleaned the sewing room.  

Then I emptied what was my "art space" (read: "storage

 pit"), except for a few items which are staying in the 
room or just couldn't be moved elsewhere. 

Most of what was in the "art space" got moved into

 the sewing room; but the actual ART stuff I moved into the 
"music  room" side of  my looooong living room.  
It's a bit of a clusterfuck.


Then I moved this little white ceiling

fan, which was WAY too small to do 
much good in my 16x18' bedroom...


...into the 10x11' ex-art-space, which 

works MUCH better. 


Then I took this old ceiling fan, which HAD been in

the "art space" (and was originally the living room fan
when the house was built in '04)...


...took it apart and spray-painted the entire thing

(props to Pretty Handy Girl, without whose blog I
wouldn't have been brave enough to try lots of things)


...and put it into the master bedroom, which needed 

more air flow.  The fan is still dated and ugly...
but at least it's not bright brassy gold anymore. Eugh. 
Oh, and I also spray-painted this $1 Ikea clock gold. 

I hate it. But whatever, LOL. 


More soon.

P.S. ...

Have I mentioned how much I HATE the
Ikea flooring I put in the side rooms because
it was cheap?   I dropped this screwdriver from a
height of about 8'.  IT STUCK IN THE FLOOR.
Buy the real flooring, kids.  



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)