24 May 2012

More Dining Room Stuff

Not that I've actually, you know, done anything in the room this week yet; but I was bored and antsy to get started painting the ceiling in there, and decided I'd "try on" the look with some creative photo-editing, hehe.

You saw it the other day, after I changed the curtains:



Here's what photo-shop says the room will look like with the same white ceiling and 8" border that I did in the bedroom last weekend:  



I really like that.  

I did actually change two other things:  I removed the mini-blinds in the pic, since I've actually taken them down; and I altered the bulbs in the chandelier to look like these: 



Awesome. 


.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)