- So. Much. Shopping to do. OMG.
- read up on cruise vacations and find out (a) what is available to do and (b) what I'll need in order to do those things (off-ship excursions, nighttime activities, on the ship, etc.)
get passport← in progress do I need to get vaccinations of any sort?← nope
- find out about current travel regulations regarding luggage, containers, etc. I haven't been out of the country for about eleven years, and I've never been on a cruise before in my life
- I have a brand-new swimsuit that I adore, but I can't wear the same one for 5 days. More swimsuits, stat!
- finish paying off the tickets (by November); save up $$ to spend while on the cruise (food, drink, off-ship activities, postcards to send back to friends, etc.)
schedule vacation time with work- done!
- we're driving to the coast to catch the boat: should we pay to park for a week, or rent a car there and back?
╔═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ═════════╗
ೋ ♫♪♫ ~ ~SQUEE!!! ~ ~ ♫♪♫ ೋ
╚═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ═════════╝