08 June 2012

And now back to your regularly-scheduled...

A short time-out to say  OMG YOU GUYS I'M TOTALLY GOING ON A CRUISE IN JANUARY WITH MY BFF!!!   







  • So.  Much. Shopping to do.  OMG.  
  • read up on cruise vacations and find out (a) what is available to do and (b) what I'll need in order to do those things (off-ship excursions, nighttime activities, on the ship, etc.)
  • get passport  ← in progress
  • do I need to get vaccinations of any sort?   ←  nope 
  • find out about current travel regulations regarding luggage, containers, etc.  I haven't been out of the country for about eleven years, and I've never been on a cruise before in my life
  • I have a brand-new swimsuit that I adore, but I can't wear the same one for 5 days.  More swimsuits, stat!  
  • finish paying off the tickets (by November);  save up $$ to spend while on the cruise (food, drink, off-ship activities, postcards to send back to friends, etc.) 
  • schedule vacation time with work - done!  
  • we're driving to the coast to catch the boat:  should we pay to park for a week, or rent a car there and back? 

╔═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ═════════╗

ೋ   ♫♪♫    ~ ~SQUEE!!!  ~ ~    ♫♪♫  ೋ 
╚═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ═════════╝



.

1 comment:

  1. On almost all cruises, your food is included...better plan on losing 10-15 pounds before you go, lol. Food is EVERYWHERE and free.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)