14 October 2011

Weekend To-Do List

Weekend??  Well, I'm going to be out of town at an SCA event all day tomorrow, so...

Weekend Sunday To-Do List:
  • paint the guest bath, and hang a towel rack (should only be about 2 hours)
  • clearcoat the feet from the bulk trash table (10 minutes) and put them onto my couc
  • remember when I made cutting boards out of an old wooden countertop? The big one's way too big to be easy to use, so I don't - meanwhile, I always wish I had a little bitty one.  I'm going to cut the big one down into smaller boards.   (1 hr?)
  • I may or may not stain and paint a little wooden box to keep some small things in.  Depends on how much time I have. 
  • shopping!  Backyard & bathroom stuff! 

Let's see if I do ANY of that, or sit on my butt all day playing video games...




.

    2 comments:

    1. Is that drawing of your backyard for an outdoor room or a quasi pavilion? It looks cool, whatever it is.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yup - both, actually, although it was just a concept sketch and not an actual plan. I wrote about that here: http://pushingfurniture.blogspot.com/2011/05/more-ideas-for-projects-im-never-going.html

      ReplyDelete

    Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)