20 October 2010

Wildebeests: "New" Cutting Boards!

Time out for a little kitchen 'beest in the middle of a busy week (preparing for a Halloween/birthday party this weekend).

Remember this?

yeah, that's my blue coffee mug.

This is the kitchen rack thing I salvaged from my office before we moved.  The metal part of it will eventually end up in my garage;  but it's the wood butcher-block top we're concerned with at the moment:

ewwww

Gross, huh?   Time for:

  • a table saw
  • a sander
  • sanitizer
  • mineral oil
yay!


Thaaat's better.  Two beautiful, new, large cutting boards for absolutely free.  Bye-bye, old scratched stained plastic boards!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)