Done (last weekend, and the weekend before):
- BIG kitchen cleaning (countertops scrubbed and bleached, canisters and appliances wiped and/or dusted, fridge cleaned out and cleaned)
- BIG vacuuming (includes moving furniture not normally moved for spot-vacuuming, and vacuuming a/c registers and return vents)
- BIG whole-house dusting with my handy-dandy new Swiffer 360 Extender (which is the absolute BOMB, and I'd never have tried it if Kress' mom hadn't bought one for us for no reason) - cabinet and door frames, baseboards, ceilings and corners, art and picture frames, knick-knacks, ceiling fans, light fixtures
- BIG bathroom cleaning - counters, cabinet doors, cabinet interior (organization), tub and shower walls and fixtures, light fixture, doors and baseboards
- BIG laundry - curtains, rugs, comforters, and bed pillows
Yet To Do:
- bleach and re-seal tile grout in all tiled areas of the house (2 bathrooms, kitchen and dining room, fireplace hearth, front entry)
- replace burnt-out light bulbs
- clean and repaint the baseboards in the dining room (chewed by puppies a year ago and never fixed)
- replace all the floor T-moldings in between the rooms and around the fireplace - most of them pop loose several times a year, and some are broken. All of them need to be replaced with a better solution.
- Wash & scrub all the exterior windows, and clean the insides
- Clean all the blinds - if I take them down and hose them off on the back patio, I can spray-paint the last one in the living room while I'm at it.
- Prime& re-paint all the baseboards and doors in the house, starting with the guest bathroom (they're all yellowed with age; since I painted the guest bath white and gray last Fall, it shows the worst in there)
- Repair or replace the shower/tub diverter in the master bath tub faucet. Or replace the entire faucet. Whatever.
- New garbage disposal!
- Gutters for the back of the house!
Omg, there's so much more I don't even want to keep typing. UGH.