03 July 2013

Living Room Sneak Peak II

Oh, and then there was that long, low shelf that was in the front hallway, full of shoes and bags and whatever the hell else people would just chuck on top of it:



Yeah. That thing.  I LOVE IT.   And it was useful in the front hall, but the color wasn't my favorite, and I really wanted it where I could see it all the time and appreciate it.  It's one of those cheapie, screw-together things that breaks down flat.  Dorm furniture before Ikea, before Sauder.

And it really, really wanted to be black:



Holy crap, what a difference.  I love it even more!

So where does this, and the china cabinet library fit into the room at large?  Keep tuning in...



.

1 comment:

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)