04 July 2013

OMG GUESS WHAT.

Another freaking lamp!  Are you tired of these yet?  Tough shit!  :D

Back in May I took the bedside lamp apart and altered the shade a  bit, and put it onto another base, on the computer desk.   But what happened to the base?




 I'm glad you asked:


I am ded of cute.  


"Hey," some of you just said (and thank you for paying attention), "That's the Ikea lamp shade from the white ginger jar lamp in the living room!"   Indeed it is.  And I'll tell you about that tomorrow. :)




.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh...I like it a whole lot better on that lamp; was a bit too small for the ginger jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it was. I really love this new combo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)