- A sheer, cotton, red, paisley curtain panel I've had in my fabric stash forever
- A wee (3") wooden shelf, cut from scrap, fixed in place about 2/3 up the window, with
- A bamboo rod and white muslin café curtain on clip-rings below it, and
- A couple of glass bottles of Pothos and Philodenron rooting in them
- A trio of brightly-colored, glass, "Moroccan" candle lanterns hung where the sunlight can catch them. They were a Christmas gift from a friend. :)
After agonizing over what color to paint the room, I've decided NOT to paint it. I like the white. I like the backdrop it gives for ANY color I want. I've decided that this is going to be my random, riotous, Boho paradise-y art space. It IS a room for creativity, after all.