When is my exact move date?
What if I don't get any offers on the house at all?
How do I balance fixing up two houses when both have time-sensitive issues?
How do people stay sane throughout all of this?
In what order do I paint the rooms in the new house?
How do I ask my neighbor politely to put her scary dog away so my contractor can repair the back fence?
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH MATH?
Should I be keeping count of all of the things I'm signing for, like, posterity, or something?
How much do auto-signers cost, anyway?
How often is too often re: going to the hardware store for "one more thing"?
What's the best way to store all of my receipts so I can track all this stuff later?
How the fuck do you even organize a side-by-side refrigerator?
Once we get into the castle, how do I find Count Rugen so I may kill him?
Once I kill him, how do I find you again?
Once I find you again, how do we get out??
Going to go soothe my soul by looking at pretty paint colors and the Ikea catalog now, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)