![]() |
| Patty O'Furniture. She's Irish. |
Eventually, I replaced it with a round one, and moved it into the garage where it became a stool at my workbench. Lately I'd noticed it was getting a bit wobbly, so I stopped sitting on it, and started thinking about repairing the loose joints and replacing the pieces of the top that had been chewed.
However, yesterday, as I was moving some things around in the garage (I was digging out an unused weight bench, which I sold via Craigslist yesterday, along with another exercise machine), I went to slide it out of the way with my foot, and it totally...
The thing went down like a house of cards - every. single. piece. came apart! I hadn't realized it was THAT loose! Wow! Kress and I just stood there gawking for a second, and then burst out laughing. It was kind of epic, hehe.
Bye, little side table. Nice knowin' ya.
.


Damn good thing you weren't sitting or standing on it, eh? >.<
ReplyDelete