03 December 2012

Another HAT

Because it's crochet season.  And also because Kress' mother got me a nifty crochet starter kit, which contained a really great couple of books about stitches and pattern notation, but also a whole slew of new hooks in different sizes (and colors! I love Boye hooks!), along with other little gizmos like stitch markers and counters!  So I've been crocheting!


It are a square.  Well, rectangle.  Basically it's like a bag for my head.  Floppy corners.  <3 a="a" and="and" at="at" can="can" hat="hat" href="http://www.ravelry.com/people/s1ren" more="more" my="my" nbsp="nbsp" of="of" other="other" ou="ou" see="see" this="this" yarnations="yarnations">my Ravelry profile
, if you're interested.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)