08 June 2010
Because I Love a Good, Mindless Quiz
House Beautiful's Color Personality Quiz (pictures my own, except where linked elsewhere):
1. What's the first color you see in the morning?
Blue (sheets, bed curtains)
2. What color are your eyes?
Green.
3. What color do you wear the most?
Black.
4. What color do you never wear?
Yellow. *HURL*
5. What color do you wear when you want to feel sexy?
Still black, sorry. Sometimes a deep, shiny red.
6. What color gets you the most compliments?
Teals and turquoises apparently contrast well with my skin, dark hair, and bring out my eyes. Or so they tell me.
7. What color is your lipstick?
Clear, hehe. Shiny: yes. Color: no.
8. What color was your living room when you were growing up?
Unpainted generic white. Yawn.
9. What color was your bedroom when you were growing up?
A really bright, really atrocious apricot. Which I picked myself, actually - when I was like 4. When I was 14, I got to pick out a new color, which was a very pale sky blue.
10. What color are your sheets?
Kind of a muted, dusty aqua-blue. With a woven-in botanical pattern in the same color. I bought them from Linens-N-Shit before they shut down a couple of years ago. That makes me sad. I loved that store.
11. What color was your favorite crayon as a child?
"Periwinkle"
12. What color is your car?
Navy blue.
13. What color was your prom dress?
Tomato red. Organza. With huge boofy Barbie-doll sleeves and a mermaid hemline. WHAT? It was 1994!
14. What's your favorite gemstone?
Amber. Ooh, and garnet. And pretty much all the blue ones.
15. What is your favorite flower?
Lavender! Peonies! Columbines! Tiny messy herb flowers! All of them!
16. What color makes you happiest?
Lately, turquoise/teal. Can't know why, except that it's the latest shade of blue I'm into. I love blue. All of them.
17. What color depresses you?
I don't think any actually "depress" me. There are some that bore me, but any color - even the ones I hate to wear or use in my home - can be done to fantastic effect.
18. What color calms you?
Blues. Soft, post-rain-in-the-garden greens. Really, anything relating to rain, especially a particular shade of pre-storm sky...
19. What color makes you grind your teeth?
Yellow. I detest yellow.
20. What color would you like to try, but are scared to?
Bright! Freaking! Magenta! More on this one at a later date, actually.
I'm out until next Tuesday. Ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)