And because I like lists, here's what's gone on in there this week:
- closet emptied and cleaned, top shelf removed, holes patched
- doors removed, painted
- closet painted
- plywood cut into two additional shelves and a desktop/shelf, and painted to match walls
- shelves/desktop hung in the closet
- stuff from 2 standing shelves in the room organized into the closet
- doors replaced
- doors removed again, curtain rod in doorway instead
And here's what's left:
- hang curtains on that rod
- put the doors on the closet in the guest room, and move the guest room closet doors to storage in the garage
- adjust the paint job in the rest of the room (long story, pics as soon as I'm done)
- cut the rest of the plywood into 4 more floating shelves, procure extra shelf brackets for the rails I already have, paint shelves, and hang on open wall in room
- procure smaller, clear bins and organize fabric into it - re-use the old (big, opaque) plastic bins in the garage
- hang the art I have for the room; print out some extra stuff to fill in with blockposters.com
- procure & hang a ceiling fan (hot!!!)
- repair cord on desk lamp that's supposed to be on my sewing table and put it back where it goes (blind!!!)
You know, I could go on for pages and pages. At *this* moment, I'm really only concerned with #1-6. After all that's done, I have to re-organize some stuff in the garage, because I'm going on my annual Big Camping Trip the second week of June, and at the moment I can't even SEE my camping gear. Um...oops.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)