dog butt!
HUGE. Blocky. Dark. Heavy. Also broken, and falling apart.
And this is a console table from World Market that used to be a fishtank stand:
After:
Clean! Open, lighter appearance. Consolidated. Also, no visible cords! I bundled together the ones that showed, and taped them to the back leg of the table with black electrical tape. :D
Bonus: I hooked up all the speakers correctly on the first try! There's hope for me, yet. ;) ( I still want a flat-screen tv when I grow up, though).
Everybody have a FANTASTIC weekend!
.


:) That's a very happy dog-butt! hee hee.
ReplyDeleteI have to attack all the computer wires...there's like 50,000 wires in here and they could use some bundling too!
Yeah, she's happy because she's messing with one of the cats in this picture, LOL. I had to chase her away right after this so the cat could get away. Silly animals!
ReplyDeleteOh, computer wires! I have to do something about my broken desk, and I'm dreading it, mostly because I want something more open...and will have to deal with the computer wires. At the moment you can't see them, but...UGH.
Just to let y'all know..I saw all this Laura's been posting tonight, in person...I've been to her house numerous times over the last, what, 3 years? And each time I think it's really cool and can't get any better...well, the way she has it now is just awesome...peaceful--blue--but blue in a good way, and just yummy. I love to just sit and soak her place in when I'm there.
ReplyDeleteoh gosh! what a bit difference that makes... I like your taping them to the back leg idea.. I need to do that as well...
ReplyDeleteThank you, Racu - that's the best compliment possible! I'm glad you like it; and I'm glad that it's a space people can enjoy like that. That's why I do it. For you, for them, and for myself. :)
ReplyDelete