But what better way to combine vacation and blogging than to talk about my campsite? LOL. Seriously, check THIS guy out. Best Ikea-hack of all time. OF ALL TIME:
So if I'm ever trapped hungry and freezing in an Ikea store....wait... that would actually be kind of awesome. Also, the restaurant has stoves.
But I digress.
I'm actually not kidding about the campsite - this is no out-in-the-woods-with-bears camping, this is another women's festival like I go to in June every year, and we do what we call "Aphrodite Camping"...creature comforts + whatever creative decor we can come up with.
Imagine this:
| this is where I'm going! |
| something like this... |
| hm...did I pack my palm trees? |
And, of course, we take it all down afterward, and leave the gorgeous Hill Country site as clean - or cleaner - than we found it.
I'll post actual pictures of my actual campsite next week when I get back. Everyone have an awesome weekend! I know I will!
.
Oh!! have a lovely time camping... Wish you a superb weekend..
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDelete