Anyway, the gray and white that I did last year was boring the heck out of me. This is a creative space. Grayscale? Really? I have no idea.
Before (last year)
![]() |
| Beige linen curtain (love), fabric boxes on wall shelves, white above, grey below with grey trim. |
![]() |
| Closet shelves. Grey and white and grey and white. |
![]() |
| What has turned out to be an awesome fabric storage idea, |
What's happening now...
| Fabric bins moved into the newly-pink closet |
| Doors back on. The curtain was always a pain in the rear; I ended up taking it down, and then the closet was just this great big gaping hole. |
| made using Olioboard |
Update soon!
.



Wait...you painted something pink?!? Who the hell are you and what have you done with my Laura?
ReplyDeleteOH, just you wait. :)
ReplyDeleteUh huh...you hit your head again, didn't ya?
ReplyDelete