10 February 2011

Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin' Alive...

I'm still here! I haven't frozen to death yet, though I think I may die of frustration with this weather.  This is Texas, you guys.  It's February 10th.  It should be well into the sixties by now...but it's 23º.  *fallsover*


Anyhoo, it's been an "interesting" past several days, so I haven't really been doing anything crafty or decorate-y to report on ye olde blog.  But I have a list of mini-things to do tonight - art I've been meaning to put up for a week, a bit of a Wildebeest I've almost started on like eight times and haven't gotten around to...and lots and lots of cleaning, but I'll spare you the, er, before pictures on that one.  Yeesh. o_O

Stay tuned!  Sorry I'm so up and down lately.  I'm always like this around the end of Winter.  Gah!

tool organizer in my garage


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)