21 February 2011

Wildebeests: Nice Rack (Part II)

Remember this bit o' headboard from Friday?



And the front hall with the hook and wad of jackets and scarves?



After: 

door open for light

 Couple of cuts, some paint, some decorative glass knobs, some wall anchors - voila!  


Green glass knobs from World Market*.  There are two of these, and four other styles/colors, all mixed in there together.   Hee. <3

(See what I mean about the carving not being even, in that last picture?  Must've been a cheap headboard, LOL.  I don't care.  I love my new "old" coatrack thingy). 





* You know, they have some amber-colored ones, too, that I didn't like at first...but now they haunt me.  I must find an excuse to use them for something.  Possibly even...*GASP*...drawers! 


.

1 comment:

  1. OH nooooooo...not drawers...

    Looks awesome. :)(of course)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)