04 February 2011

H2O In All Its Glory

H2OMG!  My water's running!  My pipes thawed out and there's no sign of a break.  I took a shower!  I washed dishes!  I re-insulated all the exposed pipes, checked all the cleanouts and shutoff valves in the ground outside, de-iced the filter cleanout, and re-wrapped all the exposed faucets.  And I "shoveled" the driveway (with a carpet scraper).  And then I fell down on it*.

Becaaaaaause...

"Wtf?"                     "Idk."

IT SNOWED FRIDAY NIGHT!   O_O   For those of you not from 'round these parts, this here is central Texas:  it doesn't do that! Okay, well, maybe for like five minutes every four years.  How cool is this?

the Mulberry Tree in the backyard

Me in the backyard (and Shelly)

And Kress in the backyard.

WHERE'S THE ROAD???

A little garden Buddha-face a friend made for me :)

My neighbor's kids made angels in my driveway.

This is just weird.





* I'm fine.  Actually, it was kinda hilarious.  Is it just me, or does the ground get farther away the older you get?  Oy. 



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)