January In Review:
- Painted my back door
- lots and lots of costume sewing
- Spray-painted one of the mini-blinds in my living room; came out so well that I plan to do the rest of them as soon as I can find the time
- Sewed a couple of quick throw pillows from a $5 drapery remnant
- Started a new project list-book to keep in my purse
- Working on plans to re-do my craft room + music/guest room + guest bath
- Started throwing together a drop-cover to turn a cooler into a cushioned ottoman; pics when I'm finished!