...and then I started assembling my materials, and realized I had no roller covers! UGH. The whole project, the whole room, centers around a new coat of paint on the walls and shelves. I couldn't even begin. No problem, I thought, I'll just start on the craft room, and do what I can right now. I managed to spray-paint a shelf black as I'd planned, but I used up my last two cans of black spray paint and couldn't finish the second one. And again - everything else centered around painting with roller covers I don't have. (And contact paper I don't have, and stencil tape I don't have, and...).
So, guess what I'm doing on the way home tonight? LOL.
I don't know if I'll have time to do the entire laundry room. First, I have to replace a ballast in the light fixture in my kitchen light. It's been out forever, and I've never gotten around to fixing it (and you'd think I would, as handy as I am, and considering that I brought *lamps* into the kitchen to cook by, but noooo). So:
- kitchen light ballast
- dinner
- laundry room!
.
I know you got the ballast done. Here's to getting those roller covers today! I'm still fighting the decorating ogre myself. He won last night...I played games.
ReplyDelete