HOW is 2012 half over already? Jeez.
June In Review
- remodeled the Clematis vine trellis on the back porch (update: the vines are now halfway up the new trellis already! Pics as soon as they start really filling out).
- thinking about replacing the 2yo "new" couch cover
- booked a cruise with my BFF! OMG U GUYZ
- pruned the Mexican Orchid Tree in the backyard
- noticing lots of things breaking and in need of maintenance around the house all of a sudden
Plans of Many Things
As I mentioned yesterday, I've been hella-busy with the costume sewing, and now that I'm finished for a while, I have lots of things around the house to do:
- there's a little homeless side table that needs painting and a new top, for the bedroom
- a shelf in my closet needs some work, and the dresser in there is coming out into the bedroom
- more ceilings to paint white
- There's [always] more gardening/yardwork to do
- I need to do a HUGE Knick Knack Rodeo (wherein I collect all the gewgaws from around my house, and separate the things I love from the things I've simply amassed over the past year because they were on sale)
- I may or may not be repainting the master bathroom - not an overhaul, just a slight color adjustment.
- That bathroom, and the guest bath, both need a little bit of tweaking, too
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)