06 September 2011

Landscaping?

Wow, what a mind-blowingly busy three-day weekend that was!  I am so tired! I did EVERYTHING!

Not really.  I got some nasty food poisoning Friday night and spent almost the entire weekend either in bed or in the bathroom. And then when I finally came out of it and was able to, you know, move and speak and get on the internet, I found out half of my state is on fire.  Fun times.

I did, however, get the wall support rails for the craft room shelves put up yesterday.  And I bought a little Chasteberry Tree for the backyard.   Also, the weather is gorgeous. 

I'm gonna go worry about my friends some more now, bye.


Not a Chasteberry Tree. Isn't it pretty, though?  I want.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)