12 September 2011

WHEW.

I spent most of the weekend sewing, which will surprise exactly no one.  Got caught up on everything I meant to do last weekend, when I was down with The Food Poisoning.  Blech.

Not much to show for myself, photographic-evidence-wise - but later in the week there'll be a couple of posts about the costumes I worked on this weekend, some pseudo-14th century jewelry, the craft room shelves (YAY!), some organization achieved over the weekend in the craft room AND my bedroom closet,  and the aquarium stand I've been working on.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  <3


just something pretty to look at, in the meantime. from Pinterest

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)