30 March 2011

Huevos

When life hands you lemons...paint them blue!   :D  Okay, maybe that one's just me.  But in case you hadn't noticed, I'm kind of a fan...

blue stuff in/around my house

Somewhere in my bookmarks and inspiration files is a folder called, "If I Only Had the Balls To Paint the Whole Thing Blue."   In truth, I have a blue room - I have three, in fact:  my master bedroom, master bath, and bedroom closet/dressing room (which I never finished, in case you actually remembered that/were wondering).  But oh, if I only had the balls to do this...

Delight By Design

Anthropologie
from the movie Eat, Pray, Love (those columns!)
An Indian Summer

Hmm.


.

2 comments:

  1. You're making me start to like blue on walls again...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)