December:
- epic thrift shopping at the Goodwill Outlet/Distribution center
- Table Rodeo, which yielded "new" nightstands, a little devotional altar in my meditation space, and a "new" end table in the living room
- knew knobs in the guest bath, now that the cabinets are put back together
- made an old trunk table into a shelf for my office
- put together a wee coffee bar in my kitchen
- opened up a can of whoopass in my craft room!
2011: Favorites & Major Transformations
![]() |
| post here |
January: replaced my metal back door with a pretty wooden one - with paint!
![]() |
| "wtf??" "idk." |
February: it snowed! In central Texas! That's like the THIRD time that's ever happened! (Not really, but it's pretty rare).
(And actually, my pipes froze, and I didn't have any water for three days, but, no harm done, thankfully).
March: re-arranged the bedroom. I still love it, though I'm ready to start tweaking some stuff. Or, I will be, as soon as the guest room is finished.
I also spray-painted the mini-blinds in the living room. I spent about $15 per blind, rather than upwards of $40 each to replace them with wood. Yay!
June: Until June, I was excited about sprucing up the backyard. Then the worst drought in 100 years hit , and derailed everything for everyone. Giant trees - hell, whole forests died, between the drought and the horrible wildfires that raged through over the Summer.
I managed to get a couple of small trees in and going strong this Fall, though, and I plan to reboot my efforts in the Spring.
July: Re-arranged the living room like whoa.
August: started another blog, for my SCA stuff. :)
October: re-did the guest bathroom
November: once the weather finally started cooling off, I got busy cleaning up the yard and getting parts of it ready for the Garden-stravaganza I have planned for 2012.
December: just about finished re-doing my craft room.
On to 2012!!! Hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year's, and a happy, fulfilling new year!
.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)