29 May 2013

It's Here! It's Here!

The gift package that I won from Surya arrived today!  I'm THRILLED with all of it - so beautiful!  It all went into the living room:




The rug is sooo soft and cushy, and I LOVE the colors, even more than I thought I would.

My favorite, of course, is the blue in the center...that you can't really see in this shot.  But I have plans for a new coffee table soon, and I'm thinking it'll all look smashing together.















The GORGEOUS artwork - a framed textile - that now hangs over my fireplace.





















The pouf also went into the fireplace, although I'm sure that's not where it'll stay.  I'm not sure exactly where to put it, but you know me - even if I was sure, I'll end up moving it all over the place anyway.

I keep waiting for a cat to sleep on it.

















I guess I'll settle for Daisy smelling the heck out of it.

It's all hand-embroidered, and covered with all kinds of little seashells.



















Rabi is very confused by the rug.



















YAY! Thank you, Surya!

You can follow Surya by on Pinterest,   Facebook,   Twitter - and everywhere else as @suryasocial.





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the spammers are getting more specific search and macro software.

    My cats would totally use that spiffy pouf as a scratching post. Ack! Cool stuff (and I see my Goodwill vase is front and center--it looks awesome up there).

    <3 U.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* that vase. It's one of my very favorite things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)