Because I luuuurve it. It's plain ol' black. And actually, it's not - it's a very deep, nearly-black charcoal gray (it's black, for all intents and purposes). This, because I didn't have enough black to go around (there are more black projects coming up in the next few weeks), and so I mixed all my blacks and my darkest grays together to see what happened. This was the first test.
If you'll recall, this is what the dressing table looked like before:
![]() |
| Before |
And here it is now:
![]() |
| (I promise to fix the camera situation soon, sorry for the bad phone pics). |
Obviously the top needs some sort of organization and/or styling - stuff is just thrown on there for now, because I'm actually thinking of re-doing the entire jewelry wall, and [finally] doing something spiffy with the mirror.
More soon.
![]() |
| knob: same as the ones I used in the master bathroom. |
.


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)