31 December 2010

Last Post of 2010!

After the All Most-Of-It-Encompassing List of yesterday, I thought today I'd revisit my very favorite projects of 2010:


Living Room Paint Job
July
  • love, love, love the color, and the way it sets off the dark wood tones and bright teals/turquoises


Meditation Corner
August
  • pretty, soft, comfy, peaceful, dedicated space


Laundry Room Reno
September
  • so tired and afterthought-y before! So fresh and pretty now!


before
after




Tool Cart
November
  • damned useful!


 
Guitar Rack
December
  • damned useful! 
  • also displays attractive instruments instead of big banged-up cases, and brings a bit more of my "other" passion into the look of my house - how could there not be music here?  <3 



See you all on the flip-side!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)