About a week ago, during the aforementioned Thriftstravaganza, I found a *gorgeous* teal silk paisley scarf with a cream/gold/black border print for
$3! On a whim, I draped it over the curtain rod over the back door glass in the living room, and I love it!
See:
 |
| (apologies for the weird light - had to brighten up a rly dark photo) |
Here it is tied up to let the daylight in. I let it down at night for privacy, and when the lights are on in the house, it casts a lovely blue glow over the patio that I intend to amplify with:
This glass bowl/vase/thing with a candle inside, plus:
Something along the lines of this - Christmas lights in white and blue. Maybe. I'm planning to try it this weekend for a party with just white lights, to see how I like it.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)