07 October 2010

Running Around October With My Hair On Fire

AaAaAaAaaaAAAAaaaah!   I'm SO busy this week (/month)!  Hence the non-posting-ness of me.  It'll probably be next week before I get back to you all.  WAY too much to do - but it's fun!







I'm not working on anything of my own at the moment, aside from [still] cleaning out my truck after my campout;  but in the coming weeks I'll have for you:


  • some new photos of my meditation area, dressed with new pillows and my new Ganesh statue
  • a home tour - my first one! - of my best friend's apartment, which is JUST. AWESOME. (as soon as she's finished with the mural she's painting in her living room)
  • Halloween decor & costume-y business
  • dishes!
  • curtains! 
In the meantime, McSweeney's has a hilarious fall decorating post today (warning: lots and lots and lots of cussing!) 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)