This is my garage. If you only look at the "furniture" (shelving, work tables, etc.), it looks pretty spacious and organized; but, all the black fluffy stuff I drew on the picture represents JUNK all over the floor. Yeah. It's that dirty in there. And most of it is old furniture, discarded projects, bits and pieces that I could throw out or sell on Craigslist that I never get around to doing.
Like this thing, which started life as the skeleton of an aquarium cabinet I started to build four years ago but I never got around to finishing - I just piled stuff on top of it and inside of it. Oops.
And the kitchen rack thing I scavenged from work the other week, which is still disassembled and piled on the floor, instead of put together and being useful. (But at least I did something with the top).
This is what I want the garage to look like:
See the awesomness?
It could look like this,
I have some shopping to get done tomorrow afternoon, and then a Halloween party to go to, and a wedding to go to on Sunday. So I may not get anything done over the weekend besides that. But I'm hoping I have the get-up-and-go to clean up the garage tomorrow morning. As messy as it is, it's only about two hours' work if I get started early.
Wish me luck. And stay tuned for the inevitable "I didn't do anything this weekend but take a nap" post, LOL. :B
.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)