- moved the sari quilt from the wall in the bedroom to a wall in the living room (much, much better there!)
- hung something up on the bedroom wall in its place that I don't like there, which will be coming back down any day now
- [Kress] purchased a *beaufitul* hand-painted Kali+Shiva fabric wall hanging at the little Indian shop at the renaissance festival on Saturday (called Kala Gurjari, but alas, they don't have a website)
- (Also purchased: shoulder bag made from wool hand-woven tapestry from here, pair of green wrap-pants and a deep blue embroidered kurta from here, and some new incense from my favorite incense maker, here (it's pure incense - no stick, so, no burning-stick smell when you get to the end!) ...None of which has anything to do with decor, but...squee!! :)
- got off my butt finally and sewed covers for the seat cushions of the couch! Now all I have left is to make the back cushions!
More, and pictures, to come, later this week. Today I'm dealing with MONDAY. Boooo! ;)