The Small Stuff (none of these things will take me more than 30 minutes):
Take the Goodwill stuff to Goodwill (it's already in my truck; so I can do it on the way home any day...just not today)- Dust the blinds in the living room
- clean up the dogs' water bowl area
go through the blanket cabinet and bring out the winter throw blankets for the couch and bed- test out Thanksgiving centerpiece design ideas with various clippings from my gardens
sew the strap on the new bag I got at the renaissance festival so I can use it as a purse (it's too long, but easily altered)re-arrange the curtains on the bedquit screwing around and *fix* the bedroom art wall situationre-pot two large houseplantsmove a couple of houseplants to different locations- "wash" the cats (I don't bathe them, but with three dogs + hard floors, the cats get really dusty, so about once a week I kind of buff them down with a damp towel, both to keep my allergies down and so the cats don't have to work as hard to keep themselves clean. I don't need anyone developing an obsessive-licking thing).
The Big Stuff:
finish making the cushion covers for the couch; also remove the base unit cover, wash it, put it back on, and stapled it underneath to make it "finished"- scrub, degloss, and repair scratches on the coffee table, then give it a fresh clear-coat (which wouldn't take me that long, except I'll have to take it out to the garage in order to keep the cats off of it while the poly dries)
paint the frame of this rattan chair in the living room (that I've never shown you, sorry); and, if I have fabric I like for it, make new cushion covers - if not, cover it with an awesome throw blanket.- wash the dogs
- clean up the cats' litterbox area (under the guest bathroom sink; I scoop every day and vacuum up over-spray, but once a week I pull the pans out and scrub under the cabinets and wash the pans themselves)
wash the plants (I dust them regularly, but every 3-4 months I take them all out into the yard and hose them off and leave them in the sun to dry - they LOVE it).
Have a good weekend, everyone!
*edited to add: strikethroughs Sunday Nov. 21st - done over the weekend!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)