I read a lot more blogs than I have listed on my profile.
If I like your blog, I've either read the entire thing, or am in the process of doing so in my spare time.
I don't often comment, and when I do, I hardly ever link back to myself.
I don't want to be famous.
I don't want to make money doing this. Ever. It's just fun.
I moderate comments only because I'm terrible at keeping up with them - moderating them helps me make sure I don't ever miss the opportunity to read them all and respond to them.
If I don't respond to your comment, don't feel neglected. I liked it, and thank you. :)
Peace, y'all.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)