25 August 2010

Notes On Blogging and Lurking

I read a lot more blogs than I have listed on my profile.

If I like your blog, I've either read the entire thing, or am in the process of doing so in my spare time. 

I don't often comment, and when I do, I hardly ever link back to myself.

I don't want to be famous.

I don't want to make money doing this. Ever.  It's just fun.

I moderate comments only because I'm terrible at keeping up with them - moderating them helps me make sure I don't ever miss the opportunity to read them all and respond to them.

If I don't respond to your comment, don't feel neglected.  I liked it, and thank you. :)



Peace, y'all.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! But be nice. Trolls and a-holes will be publicly humiliated and then sent a dead fish in the mail. :o)